Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nott Block Promos

From my personal Blog:
"Several months ago I watched the movie Be Kind Rewind. At the end of it, a community gets together, and using their limited resources, make a movie about their history. Their movie wasn't a blockbuster, and it didn't win any awards, but it was theirs.
I've been putting off my movie ideas because I didn't really have any way to make them, but after seeing that movie I realized that it doesn't matter how perfect it is, so long as it is something that I could emotionally connect to.
Using just a simple point and shoot digital camera, getting help and ideas from my brothers, and music from my friend David Crockett, we've been able to make Nott Block.
It's not a blockbuster, and it won't win any awards, but it's ours.
We just hope it makes you smile even a little bit."


Nott Block has proven to be more popular than I thought that it would be. It was a personal project that got a lot of attention, very fast! (thank you facebook)
My brothers Matt and Adam jumped right onboard and added their ideas and talents to Nott Block to make it what it is. Other family and friends have helped, and many are anxious to help in the future.
I don't know how long it will last, but I'm enjoying the ride.
Here are the trailer and promos for Nott Block
Trailer

Promo #1

Promo #2

Promo #3

No comments:

Post a Comment